the lost man chronicles
the daily chronicle
the reasons why
Understandably, considering I do not hesitate to impart my daily thoughts, it would be rather easy for anyone to presume a bit of arrogance on my part—as if, I actually believe people are interested in reading my musings.
And it would be so easy for me to cower in humility for fright of being called a narcissistic, self-centered, sexist egotist.
Alas, I accept that I cannot be enlightened or made alive and aware of who I truly I am if I do not readily and repletely reveal and accept all that I was, to improve all that I am becoming.
So, what follows are the reasons underlying my appeal, the reasons why I write and share so shamelessly.
· Because my daily meander and banter exhibit much over time: commitment, perseverance, consistency, literacy, and dedication to exploring, understanding and musing upon the sublime.
· Because I reveal much more of who I am by blathering uninhibitedly, rather than beguiling with an artful blurb and an epistolary sleight-of-hand.
· Because I might convey what others otherwise cannot say; articulating for the masses the awe and effect life and love have upon us as individuals everyday.
· Because I am who I am, more so than whomever I obsequiously feign and sincerely fawn becoming.
· Because a lot of people are lonely and I would like them to know it is okay to be alone.
· Because on my own, in this bubble of anonymity, I can be honest and true and committed to whomever I alone want to be.
· Because truth is as true to and relative as the purveyor, truer if it is conveyed via past experience, and merely may be true—if it is yet to be.
in the beginning .00 daily archives